This item is only available in the USA
Hand knit wool headbands with soft sherpa fleece lining are a warm and stylish matching companion to our convertible gloves and legwarmers.
Pure sheep’s wool is naturally insulating, keeping heads toasty on the coldest of days. The colorful patterns are stylish and can be worn in a variety of fun and casual styles, from the ski slopes to the city streets.
- HANDMADE: Hand knit with pure wool in Nepal by our team of housewives in the Himalayas. Each component is created by hand for a truly unique and special product.
- EXTRA WARM: Combining a 100% wool shell that naturally provides warmth and insulation with super silky soft sherpa fleece lining that feels wonderful against the skin, these headbands provide all around head warmth.
- VERSATILE & UNISEX: One size fits most with a stretchable wool shell and fleece lining.
- COZY & COMPASSIONATE: Made in Himalayan villages by local housewives, this generations-old handicraft allows mothers to stay home with their children while earning supplemental income. Our hats are packaged in a gift-able cloth draw-string bag, perfect for sharing the warmth with loved ones.
- COMFORTABLE: Measures 4" wide, stretchable circumference from 20" to 26". Fits most adult heads.
One size fits most.
Hand wash cold with wool shampoo, lay flat to dry.
100% New Zealand Wool
Free exchanges for 30 days within the USA.